9.20.2014

SEPTEMBER14 TOP 10 FASHION BLOGGER OOTD'S

NORELLE RHEINGOLD// FASHION CAN NOT DIE


MALIN ROUGE// SPARK AND BARK


PANACHE HALLOWEEN TOWN

NATASHA LILLIPORE


VIOLET// V.E


ESTEPHANIE

DOMINIQUE NGHIEM

THELMA ROMU

RACHEL LYNCH// I HATE BLONDE


HELENA// BELL'S FASHION

Theres nothing like looking at my favourite fashion bloggers to remind me that I'm not as cool as I used to be. I've been following the majority of these lovely ladies for as long as I can remember (Norelle, Violet) and a few are quite new editions to the mix, but either way they're all kind of out there in their own little way and looking at all their photos together reminds me that I don't even understand what my brain thinks I should be wearing anymore. It makes me want to stop replying to emails so that I don't have to choose clothes that I probably "wouldn't normally wear, but still really like, but probably don't suit my style, but I see the clothes and instantly know what would look good with them" because like is that even me? I change my mind about my style every week and I can never decide how I want to dress, can we go back to the entire vintage look being cool? because I was good at that! Anyway, away from the negative notes here, how cool are all these looks!!

12 comments:

  1. These girls have some super amazing style! I can sympathise with changing your mind about your style every week - I do the same myself. I'm trying to remain consistent but 90% of the time I have no idea about what I want to wear, I only know that I want my style to stand out, yet at the moment it really doesn't.

    I think that you look incredible though in everything you where! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have flawless taste and I love all of these. But have confidence in you, I always change my mind about what I want to wear and what aesthetic I want to personify but as long as you're happy with what you're wearing while you're wearing it does anything else really matter? <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bloggers you nominated- some I know, others I just followed :)
    you chose really good photos from their blogs too <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You follow some very fashionable and pretty bloggers, but you're being modest. A number of your own posts would qualify for the top 10 list.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These fashion bloggers are amazing at wot they've been doing, I'm a big fan of their unique and wonderful styles, tho i must say, I'm really in2 Dominique Nghiem, Thelma Romu and Rachel Lynch's styles <3 <3 Thanks for sharing this and have a lovely weekend, Kayla xx

    I'd love if u could come visit my latest post The French Boy xx
    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Norelles blog so much :) good choices ! xx

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these girls!

    newcomplaintclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What amazing outfits - thanks for the fab post - I am now following them all x

    http://fashionistaresister.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh cool, thank you :) I really like the other girl's outfits too and it's good that you called attention to their blogs. There are some I didn't know and started following today because I love their style and wouldn't have found them without this post. And I know this feeling! That happens when you spend too much time online haha - in the end everyone seems to be better and cooler and you want to buy all their stuff.

    ReplyDelete