8.22.2014

DUMBO SOCKS



BLACK AND WHITE GRID PRINT COAT: *LILYLULU FASHION - LILAC/ PINK CRUSHED VELVET LEOTARD: CHARITY SHOP - PINK TROPICAL PRINT SHORTS: *ILWF - DISNEY DUMBO PRINT SOCKS: PRIMARK - WHITE PLATFORM SANDALS: *DAISY STREET


I was browsing in Primark on Wednesday and I spotted these Dumbo socks!! Dumbo was my favourite Disney film when I was little so I just had to get them. I'm not sure why Dumbo is one of my favourite films because its really sad and I probably wouldn't want to watch it now because I'd realise how sad it really is and then want to hide in bed all day, so the socks shall have to suffice. I felt very girly but clumpy yesterday so I decided to clumpify this rather girly outfit with my Daisy Street platforms and this duster coat from Lilylulu . I've been wearing it pretty much every day as it goes with everything, and its not too thick that I feel continually super warm and its not too thin that its freezing, as its been super cold over the past week! I've actually started making an autumn wishlist, I'm not used to this cold weather, I need warm clothes!!

18 comments:

  1. Those Dumbo socks are so cute! Really love your duster coat as well, sounds perfect for the weather at the mo!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous outfit!! loving the socks and top <3

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this coat everywhere and reaallly want it! The socks are cute too <3

    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you wear! You pull off every piece
    X blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You remind me Juno Temple on the first picture! ^^
    I looove your shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look! Love your jacket.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything you wear always looks so well put together, you've really nailed the clashing prints trend and look gorgeous :) that duster coat is lovely by the way! I want haha

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg<3 I love Dumbo so much. I wish I had those socks in my dumbo collection<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. those dumbo socks and sandals together are both super clumpy but cute too? idk it just makes sense together <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, I can't decide what my favorite part of this outfit is... so gorgeous! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LIVING for this outfit as a major Disney nerd, Dumbo is such a cutie! the shoes and top are amazing too, you're such a beaut x

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect outfit as always! Still so jealous at how well you pair the socks and sandals together! I also love the coat - I'm seriously craving one of these for my Autumn wardrobe at the moment! Bring on payday xo

    Lucy-J Love | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look like the cutest doll ever. What a crazy outfit, love it !

    x Blanche
    http://thealbatrossphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your style <3

    xx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. your whole dress is very attractive. pink color is my favorite. the fitting of this dress is providing you superb look. your socks and high heel sandals are adding your beauty. pattern of socks is outstanding.love your cute look!!!

    ReplyDelete